The Follow The Leader Dance is a one of the dances that the Teletubbies do. The Teletubbies do this dance inside the house, with the Noo-Noo. It was first shown in the episode Carnival 2.
The dance starts off with the Teletubbies sitting on the step near the Control Panel. They turn their heads right and look towards Noo-Noo as he goes along, being the leader. Then, the Teletubbies get up, getting in a line with Noo-Noo being first in line and Tinky-Winky being last in line. The Teletubbies follow Noo-Noo and everything he does during the dance. First, they walk in a line. Next, they all spin around one by one. Next, they dance backwards and forwards. They keep going forwards as they go the Tubby Toaster. Then, the Teletubbies follow Noo-Noo as they go around the Tubby Toaster in a few circles. Then, Noo-Noo sways his nose up in the air as the Teletubbies sway their arms up in the air. They all keep dancing forward again and spin around again. Then, they follow Noo-Noo around the Tubby Beds. They go back to the Control Panel. The dance ends as the Teletubbies sit back down on the step near the Control Panel.
Episodes that it appears in
Teletubbies Classic series
UK Version (2018-2019)
- Carnival 2 July 19, 2018
- Animal Rhythms November 7, 2018
- My Musical Instruments October 18, 2019
- Numbers: 9 (Version 6) (Last Appearance) December 22, 2019
- Beach Party
US Version on PBS Kids
- Carnival (Episode #015)
- Colors: Pink (Episode #065)
- Colors: Green (Episode #089)
- Chameleon (Episode #097)
- Long Horns (Episode #103) - It's Time To Hear The Horns
- Peacocks (Episode #116)
- Dance with the Teletubbies (Video)
Teletubbies x Larva series
- Secret of Snail (Episode #78)
- Robot (Episode #107)
- Larva Car (Episode #144)
- Fireplug (Episode #161)
- Larva Rangers (Pt.1) (Episode #219)
- Insect Killer (Pt.3) (Episode #231)
- Umbrella (Episode #246)
- Dance with the Teletubbies (Special #02)
- Unlike the other dances, this dance was actually introduced in Dance with the Teletubbies. As the VHS released in 1997, where as it's 1st television appearance in Carnival 2 aired in 1998.
- This is the only dance that Noo-Noo is involved in.
- This is one of the three dances where the Teletubbies dance inside the house. The other two are the Up and Down Dance and the Skipping Dance.
- In Carnival Il, after the dance, it goes straight to the voice trumpet rising for Tubby Bye Bye.
- In Animal Rhythms and Beach Party, after the dance, the Baby Sun giggles for Tubby Bye-Bye.
- In My Musical Instruments and Numbers: 9 (Version 6), after the dance, the Magic Windmill spins for TV event.